Information pursuant to the article 13 of the Italian law of 30th June 2003 n. 196, about the Italian Code in matter of personal data protection.
Pursuant to the article 13 of the aforementioned Italian law in the field of personal data protection, we wish to inform you that the personal data, voluntarily supplied by you in order to activate the required services, will be treated adopting measures suitable to ensure the safety and the privacy, according to the law aforementioned.
Purpose of the processing
The collected data are treated exclusively for the following purposes::
- for needs about entering into contract
- for fulfilment of the obligations and execution of the operations stated in the signed contract
- for fulfilment of the obligations (administrative, fiscal, accounting, etc.) dictated by the current legislation
- for operating the technical support service concerning the marketed products
- restricted to the data concerning the pursuit of economic activities, for the purpose of commercial information or for sending advertising material or for direct selling or for market researches and commercial interactive communication; mail order; offering goods and services via mailing list; marketing and advertisement, market analysis and research; sharing with partners of crucial importance; promotional activities; recognition of customer satisfaction
- For any other operative or managerial requirement
Modalities of the processing
The processing can be made by manual instruments, automated, by computerised , electronic, put in place to manage, memorise and transmit the data and suitable to ensure the safety and the privacy.
Rights of the subject concerned
Correction/Update of the personal data: the article 7 of the Italian law 196/2003 gives to the person concerned specific rights. In particular:
- The subject concerned has the right to get confirmation of existence or otherwise of he personal data that concerns him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in a intelligible form.
- The subject concerned has the right to get indication about:
- Origin of personal data;
- Purpose and modalities of the processing;
- Logic applied in case of processing made with the help of electronic instruments;
- Identification data of the owner, of the controllers and of the appointed representative, pursuant to the article 5, comma 2;
- Subjects for whom the personal data can be communicated or subjects that can be aware of them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, as controller or as person in charge.
- The subject concerned has the right to get:
- The update, the correction or the integration of the data
- The deletion, the transformation in anonymous form or the whole block of data processed in violation of law, including those of which is not necessary the conservation for the purposes because they were collected or processed
- The attesting documents that the above operations have been reported also to whom the data have been communicated, except when this fulfilment is impossible or when it is clearly too burdensome
- The subject concerned has the right to object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons to the data processing that concerns him, even if applicable to the purpose of the collection;
- To processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or carrying out researches or commercial communication.
In order to exercise these rights, provided by the aforementioned Italian law in the field of personal data protection , it is enough an e-mail to the address email@example.com
Controller and responsible for processing of personal data is the firm
Res Bellica di Corrado Re,
Via E. Montale, 3
42045, Luzzara (RE) – Italy